Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 60 Afternoon — Dreaming About Itching And Heading To The Doctor

Last night, the itching in both legs below the knee was out of control and nothing would stop it. Not hot water, not cold water, not Eucerin, not Cortizone-10 with cooling relief, not baby diaper rash cream and not Aloe Vera gel. I kept switching back and forth between my brown leather couch and my bed, trying to find a comfortable spot. When I did fall asleep for a couple of hours, I actually dreamt about itching my legs. There is nothing quite as uncomfortable as waking from a dream about itching your legs to realize that your legs are still itching. It is a struggle, but I will survive.
Actually No Good To Scratch Because The Itching Does Not Stop

Since I am dehydrated, I thought the itching could be connected to my inability to keep the water in my body. But I would down an entire bottle and it would do nothing. Coconut water, Orange juice, Crystal Geyser, Iced Tea... none of these substitutes seems to do the trick. As a result, I am going in to see the doctor in about ninety minutes. I am hoping to find a prescription cream that will solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment